Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gotta love him

Carver and I have been traveling back and forth to KY during our time off to visit his grandparents.  Since I am off work, its a nice change of pace to have somebody to hang out with during the day.  He has nurseries at both grandparents' houses, so I really only have to pack his clothes.  Last week, we hit the road and spent the week in the bluegrass.  Unfortunately, this leaves my husband to fend for himself in our absence.

I have a menu board in our kitchen to list my plans for meals for the week.  He often gives me a hard time when I don't have it updated.  When I got home on Sunday, this is what I found:


Too funny not to share:)

P.S. The Sip n' See is coming.  Look forward to a lengthy post in a few weeks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment